Communication skills reablement
based in North Gloucestershire
Note: This site is currently being moved to a new web host. While this happens, it may behave in unexpected ways and the sidebar links may not work. Please do contact me using the phone number or email address as shown on the left.
Welcome to the Talking Lab.
Whether you have a medical condition such as a stroke or progressive neurological illness, a hoarse voice or continual sore throat, or whether you want to gain confidence for a presentation or speech, the Talking Lab can help!
Areas of expertise
Speech & Language Therapy for:
- stroke & acquired brain injury
- progressive neurological illnesses such as Parkinson's, MS, MND and Multi-Systems Atrophy
- adult stammering or dysfluency
- voice disorders, recurrent laryngitis, persistent coughing
- for presentations (voice projection & protection, pacing and breath control, advice on effective content management)
- for professional voice users (teachers, lecturers, clergy, receptionists, tour guides)
Please follow the links (left), or use my contact details (top left).
The Talking Lab
Registered with the
Health & Care Professions Council
Fully DBS (formerly CRB)-compliant
Member of the
Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists
Affiliated to ASLTIP, the Association of
Speech & Language Therapists in Independent Practice